Gag gifts are not only created for young people, that could take a joke about getting old more easily than a person which is indeed old. If you believe your recipient has a high sense of humor, you can offer him/her a gag gift as well, even if he/she is 60 or 70. However, today we want to present several products that can be offered to a 50-year-old person. Some of them work only for ladies and others for men, as you will see next.
1. The first product works for both genders and is an Over the Hill hat ($9.98). This is a cheery chapeau great for people that are crazy enough to wear it. On its top, it has candles made from plush, which suggest that you are wearing a cake on your head, not a hat.
2. Another product from Over the Hill is the parking permit for old people ($2.98). This is a good excuse for young adults as well, which are not that capable of parking correctly when they go to a supermarket or to other locations where lines are drawn for a correct parking. No one will get upset on you and your car for parking over the lines. They will see the sign and understand. This is a great gift for a retirement party or for your mom or dad.
3. This is a product created for men, although taking into account this is a gag gift, it may as well be used by ladies. We are talking about a mustaches stylish set ($9.98). These mustaches don't let you be caught in public with a naked lip.
4. Another product great for people celebrating their 50th birthday is a magnetic bumper prank ‘I love old chicks’ ($3.98). This is not exactly the kind of gift that it is offered in a direct manner. Instead, it is sticked to your recipient’s car, without telling him this. Who knows, maybe he will manage to attract more ladies in this way. And the good part is that he will not even know why.
5. Over the Hill presents some fun glasses oversized for senior people ($7.43). They are not only oversized, to show everyone that now you need a pair of glasses to see better, but they also have 3 candles on top of every frame. When you receive a product like this, it is no use to hide the fact that now you’re old.
6. This is not exactly a gag gift on its own, but more like a product that will help you wrap up perfectly a gag gift for a 50-year-old person: a wrapping paper ($1.88).
Connect with Monica Elena Ionescu via: